Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Collateral Beauty


Collateral Beauty


Scriptures Ezekial: 36:23-27 / 36:32-35 / 37:22 / 38
Isaiah 61 / 56:8 and 58:11

What is collateral beauty?  Well to start its the new Will Smith movie coming out December 16th.  I actually saw the short trailer snip it on Instagram on one of my many social media breaks.  It caught my attention and thought this is the word. 

Collateral as defined by Google - is a pledge of security or surety and also means same descent but different line.  Huh??   Sounds like two different things to me.  Tonight's word came from Ezekial the book of the prophets.  The Lord was speaking in a very unconventional way to me last week as I was "preaching" in my kitchen which quickly turned into last weeks blog.  (Stand with the Father) As He spoke about those needing to understand the word, He spoke of unity and mockers.   He led me Ezekial Magog and Gog and I couldn't understand how this really applied but where the spirit leads I follow and He will reveal it.  The word of the Lord speaks of sanctification of His name among the heathens which we have profaned, but not through our merit but because He is God He says, " The heathen shall know that I am the Lord God when I shall be sanctified IN you before their eyes (reference scripture Revelations 3:20-  I will come INTO you and sup with you) I will take you from among the heathen and bring you into your own land. I will cause you to walk in my statues and you will keep my judgements.  (Ezekial 23-24 and 27).  I will cause you to dwell in the cities and wastes shall be builded- and they shall say that this land that  was desolate is become like the garden of Eden and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited.  Ezekial 37: An ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people and brought you up out of graves- --  

The Lord reveals to me what He is conveying in Hebrew Gematria and in numbers.  A reoccurring number that He has should me is 444.  This is just one of many.  In the Hebrew it translates to Tav Mem Daleth.  Tav= The truth,  Mem= Water, Wisdom, Revelation and Daleth= The gate; grace for humanity.  Its Jesus calling.  The collateral is Jesus, the Father did not send his son in vain, but as collateral a price to be paid which could never be paid back.  The gate and the doorway into wisdom, life, revelation, birth.  The grace for humanity; so here it is--  We are at the hour at the gate; you do not know what hour the Son of man comes and therefore He is calling you out of your former desolation with the heathen and into His courts -- for the heart of the Father is to see you saved. 

444 translated from the Hebrew to English is the word INTERIA / THAMED.  Energy expended with inactivity.  The google description used is a vehicle moving and thrust an inactive object with the energy of the vehicle.  There is going to be a shift, moved or be moved.  Often we come to Christ at a time of crisis in our lives, He is showing us the end from the beginning and therefore is giving us a welcome into His gates.  Mathew 9:13 -  I will have mercy and not sacrifice; for I am not come to call the righteous but the sinners.   He is calling us from one life to the next.  He is stating my life for yours and your life for mine.  There is an exchange to shift or to move-- There is the collateral. 

Another social media stop I came across a post of young man singing in Hebrew.  It was beautiful.  The words penetrated my heart and reached the inner me I just had to know what he was saying.  (seek link above-- even if you don't understand it; its so beautiful).  I found this link and the length of the song is 4:44.  Lord what do I need to hear.  Jamie, listen to the words.

When the heart cries
only God hears
The pain rises from the soul
A man falls down before he sinks
He cuts the silence with a small prayer

Shma Israel, my God,
you are the mighty one
You gave me my life
you gave me everything
A tear in my eyes, the heart cries in silence
And when the heart is silent the soul cries out

Shma Israel, my God, I am all alone now
Make me strong, my God
so I will not be afraid


The pain is great and there is no where to run
Make it end, I don't
have any strength left
When the cries
time stands still
A man sees his life
passing in front of him
He doesn't want to go
to the unknown
He calls his God as he stands
on the edge of the deep

This song is for His people---  The lost and dying world-- You will know that He is sovereign Lord, a Lord that loves you--  One that gave HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON to Die for you, one that goes to ends of the earth to seek you, High and Low.. Once that does not want you to perish but to have everlasting life-  A life that is worth having and worth living.  The heart of the father seeks HIs people to turn away from the world.  What profit a man if He gain the world but loses his soul?  The heart of the father, the creator cries out for HIS OTHERS. 

He is the gate--  Aren't you tired standing on the outside of the gate looking in?  How long with you remain in your own desolation before the spirit the departs and you find yourself just living to live in the same course of life as a repeat due to failure.  God is calling you into the gates because He knows that you do desire something different-- but He also knows the end from the beginning.  

The beauty about it is:  When the gate opens, your heart is renewed, the world behind me and the cross before me.  Isaiah 56:8 The Lord gather the outcast, yet will I gather others unto Him.  Isaiah 58:11-  He shall guide you continually that satisfy they soul in drought and make fat thy bones a watered garden whose waters fail not. 

Ezekial further states:  That when He robbed the graves-  he will give you a new heart, a heart of flesh and renew in you the right spirit.  Hallelujah.. CPR--    Christ Powered Resurrection.  For you laid dead in the world suffering in the sin and the loss of desire and willingness to seek more, but TODAY the beauty of life breathed into you by a sovereign God  --  RESTORES, HEALS AND IS EVERLASTING.     



No comments:

Post a Comment