Saturday, November 26, 2016

Don't judge I wasn't born this way-- Part 1






I cry out to you as you sustain me in a small encasement surrounded by water, knowing that you are the first voice I hear.  I cry out for you as the flood gates open and I make my way from darkness into light that leads me into a new world.  I cry out to you to be nourished every few hours to satisfy my hunger, I look to you to hold my head up and seek you when I am ready to mobilize and crawl.  I cry for you when I feel the anxiety of separation, I search for you room to room when I don’t see you or feel you; not quite fully understanding the words I will never leave you nor forsake you.  I look to you as I stand upright and need the support to remain on my own two feet using the muscle in my limbs.  I extend my hand to you so that I gain my footing and able to walk for the first time.  I look to you to tell me what things are out of my natural born curiosity.  I learn to do some things on my own knowing that I have only gained enough knowledge to say, “Daddy, I need help.”  I look for your words to show me what things are.  I jump up and down to vie for your attention, in your silence I just look at you and you always know how to help.  As I grow in the years and seasons I try so hard to do it on my own but realize that I only had enough strength to push the chair to the top of the counter, but not enough strength to hop up and get what it is that I needed, so all I do is look at you and you lift me up.  I come to you for your wisdom and ask you how to apply it because I realize that in all stages you are my Abba Father.  The heart of a worshipper.  From creation He knitted us in the womb, from birth to be born again we go back to the stages of infancy no matter what our natural age is.

Jamie





No comments:

Post a Comment